Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

This made me laugh. A lot.

The Day (Gregory Weir) The Day (Gregory Weir)

Another unsettling, but wonderful game.

I loved this, was a little short for me, but the story alone is enough for a 10. Great job!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Great game!

For those complaining about sticky controls, get a better browser. For those complaining about lag, invest in a better computer. The developers aren't going to make games that run just for you guys, so stop bitching about it.

Nice work Tom, and Mindchamber's art never ceases to amaze me. Keep it up guys. :)

Kill Me! Kill Me!

Great idea, just could have been executed better.

I liked the story of this game, but I feel it could have been made a bit better by adding more obstacles or enemies. I still found this really fun though. :) Keep up the good work.

AN Escape Series #5 AN Escape Series #5

Brilliant, as always.

Nice work. Can't wait for the next one. :D

Pyroscape 2 Pyroscape 2

Awesomeness, again. :D

I kind of preferred the first game, but this was still a great ride. Congrats on Underdog of the week, again. Keep up the awesome work!

Fro responds:

Thanks, we'll go back to some older things from number 1 and a mix of some newer things for the next one.

Pyroscape Pyroscape

This is gold

Was a little short though. But I liked how the story loops. Great job. Sequel any time soon?

Fro responds:

If I had to estimate I would say the sequel will be out within the next 30 days and we will try to make it longer for sure. Thanks

Wild River Wild River

Awesome game!

But I had some bug where I got stuck in one of the rock walls and couldn't continue. But another great game for Kevin Bacon day. :D Keep it up.

Zombie Survival Quiz 2 Zombie Survival Quiz 2

Not bad.

First thing I noticed is that the Not Doppler screen music laps over itself, making it sound kinda odd. But the quiz itself is great, although I liked the background music in the first better. Sounded a little creepier.

Great sequel for a great game, just needs a little fixing up here and there, eh?

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Nice game!

In case anyone doesn't know what this game is about, read this:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ yheg82b

(without the space)

Nice game, short and simple. Great pixel art as well.